Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tuscan Table Painting Art



Dear Art-loving friend,
      There is comfort food and comfort art.  This next painting I share with you gives me a very peaceful feeling and memory.  I had gone with a close friend to the southwest region of Tuscany, to an area called Maremma.  She wanted to buy a tombstone for her late father who is buried in the area.  When we stopped to visit at the home some of her long-time family friends, I was struck by the light in the dining room and the rich wood of the table in front of old chairs and stone walls.  This room invited me.  I let them visit each other . . .

      “Tuscan Table” is one of my oil paintings on primed Italian-made heavy thick watercolor-like paper.  She is 74 x 54 cm (or 29 x 21 inches).  I will offer FREE worldwide shipping if you would like to buy this original work of art for your own home or the collection of another.



Just contact me via e-mail (sculptor@borsheimarts.com) or call (0039) 334.245.0129  [Italy].
Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm,
Kelly 

~ Kelly Borsheim, sculptor, painter, writer, teacher

PS.  Happy birthday to my sweet sister Amber, founder of WhiskerWorks.com  http://whiskerworks.com/

No comments: