Saturday, February 25, 2017

Life Imitates Art


Dear Art Lover,
     It took me a day perhaps to realize another reason that I really liked this photo of my landlord trimming the olive trees that I took earlier this week.  Then after having a break from looking, I realized that his pose reminds me of a sculpture I made while applying for a commission for an airline board-of-director’s gift.  What do you think of my landlord as the new model for “Warrior Spirit”?


Life Imitates Art or Art Imitates Life Warrior Spirit Flying Reaching Bronze Sculpture
     

     And the newest art newsletter is now online.  I introduced a new painting that depicts history and … snakes.  I hope that you enjoy it and I invite you to click here to see the many images and news that I have shared with you.
    

Happy birthday, Hugo! 
Kelly

P.S.  Subscribe to the art newsletter here (it is FREE):  http://www.borsheimarts.com/contact.htm



No comments: